Damien H. Weinstein
Damien speaks the language of business owners and entrepreneurs. Clients love his practical advice that always toes the line between the legal world and the real (business) world.
Damien counsels clients on both business and employment matters. On the business side, he helps entrepreneurs launch new businesses, buy and sell existing businesses, bring on partners, draft contracts, and everything in-between. On the employment side, Damien counsels clients throughout the employment cycle – from hiring to firing, everyday compliance, and managing employee relations. Damien also has more than 10 years of litigation experience – something that helps him shape a plan and strategy for all of his clients.
Damien has been recognized as a “Rising Star” by the New York Metro SuperLawyers every year since 2018. He’s been interviewed by, and featured in, various publications and news outlets, including:
- The Wall Street Journal
- The New York Law Journal
- International Business Times
- News 12 New Jersey
- The Epoch Times
Damien is begrudgingly responsible for keeping the office plants alive. Always up for a challenge, Damien recently started taking courses to earn his professional wine certification – which he considers a fun excuse to pour a glass and pretend to know what he’s talking about. He also enjoys soccer and “cleaning” his desk.
- Fordham University School of Law, cum laude, Fordham Law Review
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst, magna cum laude
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit